Sorry it took so long to get back about the Birthday Party. I can honestly say I am still recuperating. Let's start out by letting you know that we had 17 teenagers at our house, 4 of which were girls. We made pulled pork sandwiches and beans. I though will all those kids there wouldn't be anything left, but they were too distracted. They sat around and talked then played football for a while.
After dinner, we had a "Fear Factor" challenge. The kids had to get into 2 lines and pass raw eggs from each other's hands and whoever had the most in the bucket at the end won. The losers had to eat some Delicious food. I had them eat a plate of "Dog Food" which was really chopped lunch meat. Then they had to eat Lime Jello with raisins in it. After that they had to drink a cup of "Pigs Blood" which was vegetable juice and bac-n-bits. After eating all that, they had to eat a piece of Double Bubble gum covered with Whipped cream and be the first to blow a bubble.
The first 4 contestants got to the "dog food" and started gagging right away. There was only one kids that finished all of it. The rest all started throwing up. The next thing they had to do was get a partner and take turns trying to get a marshmallow dipped in either ketchup or mustard into the other's mouth. Needless to say there was more throwing up after that.
All in all I would say it turned out pretty fun. There were 9 boys that stayed the night but I still survived that. The best part was when parents came to pick them up they all told them how many times they had thrown up. I had to explain to them, but once I did they thought it was pretty great.
Halloween 2014
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment