
This is my boy on his first day of Junior High.....where did the time go?
He turned 13 the day after he started school. I feel very old. We are planning a birthday party for him and of course he also wants to invite girls.
We are going to make it a Fear Factor party. Hopefully everyone will have fun.
I will let you know how it goes on Sunday.
1 comment:
I couldn't pass up leaving a comment when I read about the whole fear factor party thing. My friend who is on my blog as Tony & Gup did fear factor at girls camp and then they did it for a family reunion she has some hilarious stuff about it and you should check it out. I can't believe how fast your kids have grown up! Where did the time go? Hope everything is going great for you!
Post a Comment