Sorry it's been a while since I have blogged anything. I have been busy. We started football and have had practice every day after work. My son and husband are both on the team. My husband is coaching again this year. He is really enjoying it.
I have been a little down and out this week. I had to get a wisdom tooth pulled. It came in sideways and was cutting my cheek whenever I ate. I am still dealing with the pain from having it pulled. I didn't realize how much a tooth can cause problems for the rest of your face.
My kids are getting ready to go back to school. My girl is starting next monday at a brand new school. She has been counting down the days to when she starts. Pretty amazing for saying she tells me she hates school. My son is starting Junior High in a week and a half. I can't take it. His birthday is coming up and he told me he wants a BOY/GIRL party. I may have to get drunk just to have this party.....he is getting too old.
Halloween 2014
11 years ago
1 comment:
I didn't even know you still had your wisdom teeth! You should have told me you were having it done I would have brought you dinner or some chocolate. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment