Saturday, September 13, 2008

We Won our Football Game Today!!

As many of you may know, my son is playing football again this year. My husband is his coach. We have had football since July 26th. We have played 3 games so far. The first one we lost 13-12, the second game was bad...lost 39-0. Pretty sad game. Today we won 13-2....what a great day!!! The boys were sooo pumped. I hope the rest of our season goes as good as it did today. The boy is number 27 if you can find him in one of the pictures.



1 comment:

Kristy said...

So I think you need to whip out your calender and we need to have a monthly get together. We just put it off and then never do it. Also I need a schedule of the football games. My girls really want to help Kassie be cheerleaders :)