Friday, July 3, 2009





I can't believe how much fun I had at my Ashby Family Reunion! I love my family sooo much. I had my oldest bro Rich and his family here. My other bro Glen and his daughter from Florida came, my parents from Idaho and my sister from Idaho, and my last bro Shawn and families were all here. We were missing 2 siblings. Gary and Jenny, which put a little damper on it for me because I would have loved to have everyone here, but life never works the way you want it to.

The BBQ at my house was a great time. It was the first night that everyone got here so it wasn't a late night. My awesome aunt Jan and cousins Amy and Tacee came. I love you guys!!! My gorgeous husband bbq'd chicken souvlaki...which was delish.


Lagoon was a lot of fun. The older kids all hung out together all day long. I only saw them 3 times the whole time. I think the fan favorite ride was Rattlesnake Rapids. The little girls kept begging to go on it and we went at least twice.

Shawn's house was a lot of fun. They had some games and the tramp which all the kids loved. Of course the pictures were fun. I think of few of the guys wanted to break all the camera's, but we have some good pics.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

What a GREAT time we had... sure do miss you guys!!!
I started a blog, we'll see how well I keep it up lol.
http://marjorieashby.blogspot.com/