Okay, so apparently it's been a while since I have posted anything. I have been busy and tired. I'm not like my cousins who are having babies and I'm not like others who have more than 2 kids. So, I would have to say my excuse would be I've been spending time with my family and staying off the Internet.
We are starting Baseball season. My boy is in a the Prep League and this one is new so as "Team Mom" I'm in charge of getting uniforms. It's not as easy as you might think. I have a great co-team mom who knows what she is doing. We ordered our pants online and they still aren't hear. Our first game is on Monday........ I hope that the boys have something to wear.
My wonderful husband is the coach for my son. This is his 4th year and I would love to be able to watch just one game with him. Oh well!!!
My daughter is playing softball again this year. This will be her 3rd year. I'm pretty sure if you have a question about either I might know the answer. I'm turning into a fan that's for sure.
School, that's another issues all together. My girl is doing great with A's and one B. My son on the other hand is in 7th and for some reason can't remember to turn in his assignments. Why is it that every 13 year old boy can't seem to turn in assignments? Please tell me it gets better?
Halloween 2014
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment