My Hubby has been teasing the kids for the past 3 weeks that he is taking them to get their hair cut. Neither of them want it cut. My son wants to grow it out so it can lay flat and in his face. The only problem is his hair is this and course and looks like a sheeps butt when it grows out. My hubby was off today so he took them in. He says they didn't want to get out of the car at first, but alas they went in. I must admit that my son is pretty good looking. I like it when his hair is trimmed, he looks very handsome.

My daughter has been fighting to keep her hair long for a while. She wrote on our chalk board in the kitchen that "I love my hair and I don't want it cut." Of course her dad then writes on it yesterday, "Haircut Sunday" which she responds by writting above it, "No Haircut Sunday!".
Well, as you can guess she was not happy at all. But I think you will agree that her dad did good by not chopping it off and I think she looks pretty cute. She just needs to take care of it and we will be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment