Thursday, October 9, 2008


I have been going crazy the last week and a half. I decided to try to go for a new position at work. The official title is "Office Coordinator". My boss told me he thought I should go for it so I did. I had an interview on Tuesday which I though went really well. They called me the next day to offer the job to me. I would be the supervisor over the office staff and have to work with about 10 Doctors/therapits. I would also be moving to LDS Hospital. They only wanted to give me a $.66 cent raise. So, tonight I am celebrating keeping my job. I decided not to take the job since the didn't want to pay me what I feel I am worth. This is a picture of me happy that I am keeping the job I am in.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Did they offer it to someone else? If not maybe they are stewing over whether or not to offer you more money. Shelley works at LDS hospital so you guys could car pool :)

dandjyoung said...

Good for you! I hope everything works out the way you want it to, and maybe like Kristy said they are just trying out how to pay you more. Good Luck!