Monday, June 30, 2008

JUNE 26, 2008



I had the busiest day of the year so far on the 26th. Both my boy and girl had school plays that day and we had a baseball game. Needless to say I took the day off to enjoy all of it.

First was my daughters play. It was a bout the Last Acorn. She was a tree. I didn't know until I got there that she had such a big part in the play.









After the first play, I had to go to my son's play which was Julius Caesar. He played a cobbler at the very beginning. It was funny to hear all the other boys with their normal voices and then my son's low voice. They did a really great job.

Right after his play we had a Baseball game to go to.

As you can see they had lovely white uniforms that every time I see them slide into base I always think "Now I have to wash that!!!!". I use a lot of spray and wash that's for sure. I also want to point out that my husband has to wear a uniform also, if you couldn't tell. Sorry there are bars in the way. Those fences are bad for pictures.

So, after all that, the plays were awesome and we won the game. We got home at about 6pm and didn't do anything else the rest of the evening.

No comments: