Monday, February 25, 2008

My first TAG!!!!

This tag is called: All about my man.....
1. Full name: Jason
2. How long have you been married: 12 1/2 years!!!
3. How long did we date: 4 1/2 years
4. Who said I love you first: I'm pretty sure that I did.
5. Who is taller: He is by a lot
6. Who sings better: He won't sing in front of me but I think he sounds better than me.
7. Who's smarter: Who do you think?
8. Who does the laundry: me
9. Who pays the bills: ME
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: he does
11. Who drives: He does unless he has had a drink.
12. Who's more stubborn: Defiantly him
13. Who kissed who first: He kissed me on the front porch on our first day at the Christmas Dance.
14. Who asked who out first: He asked me to the Christmas Dance
15. Who proposed: He did
16. Who has more siblings: I do seven in all
17. Who wear the pants in the family: I do but let him think he does.

No comments: